Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Ob/Gyn Dr. Eden Fromberg at Bella Bellies Workshop for a Q & A

When reaching out to the health care community, I am extremely selective with who I collaborate with. I base this off-of my own personal experience, the Bella Bellies Community and colleagues recommendations. I only present you with the women and men I would select for a loved one or myself. In doing so, I am happy to write Ob/Gyn, Dr. Eden Fromberg, will be joining the Bella Bellies Workshop for a Q & A. Dr. Fromberg has been in many high profile media publications including, "The Business of Being Born." She has an extensive background in Yoga and is the co-founder and director of Women's Health & Fertility Yoga programs at Lila Yoga, Dharma & Wellness. Read more about Dr. Eden Fromberg at: http://www.sohoobgyn.com/our_doctors.html

Go to www.bellabellies.com/schedule to sign-up for the workshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment