Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Dr. Linda Chuang Joining the Bella Bellies Workshop for a Q & A

Once during a filmed interview, a reporter asked me to candidly discuss prenatal and postnatal "fatigue," "forgetfulness" and general, mental state. Immediately after the question was posed, I recalled (in my own mind) that 10-15% (possibly more) of women experience postnatal depression. With this fact in mind, I found the line of questioning quite difficult to respond to with jovial regards. After 6+ years of running Bella Bellies, I have personally witnessed women triumph over some of the most debilitating mental strains that range from: postpartum depression, fatigue, anxiety, isolation and more. The strength required to stay proactive with health and well-being is something I have the utmost respect for. When referring the growing Bella Bellies Community to a skilled health care provider, I am extremely fastidious in choosing a professional who specializes in maternal well-being, and one I feel comfortable referring women to. This is why I am so excited to write one of my references Psychiatrist, Dr. Linda Chuang will be joining the Bella Bellies Postnatal Workshop for a Q & A.

Go to www.bellabellies.com/schedule to sign-up for the workshop.Only 3 more days to sign-up! Do not miss out.

About Dr. Chuang:

Dr. Linda Chuang received her undergraduate degree from Columbia University and her medical degree from Cornell University Medical College in New York City. She completed her internal medicine and psychiatry residency at the New York University Medical Center where she was Chief Resident. Read more at: http://hudsonpsych.com/chuang.html

No comments:

Post a Comment