Monday, June 10, 2013

Anne Martens, owner of Bella Bellies, will be on National Public Radio this Upcoming Friday!



Hi All,
 Anne (Annie) Martens

During the years owning & operating Bella Bellies, I have been fortunate to witness women transition from "mom-to-be" to mother, and moms become mothers again with their 2nd, 3rd, 4th and even 5th baby. Having the opportunity to create and hold space for mothers and their babies / children to gather-in allows me to wake-up every morning with a smile on my face. As a personal trainer & pilates instructor I have been inspired by this community watching mother's strengthen their body and support network in preparation for birth and motherhood. As a child birth educator , birth doula and postpartum doula,  I have been humbled to support mothers and their partners with continual on-going support from pregnancy, through birth and postpartum.  Above all, I am so fortunate to witness women take control of their well-being and achieve their goals of health and fitness. Watching you grow and your babies grow in a community is a joy beyond compare and I look forward to the years ahead. I am so proud of you all, and thank you for allowing me to be a part of your journey!
I look forward to going on National Public Radio this upcoming Friday for a 20 minute interview during which I will share my experiences as a small business owner. I am excited to share these unique experiences and discuss some of the influential moments, how my education and travels around the world influenced Bella Bellies as well as discuss the friends, family, colleagues and health care providers whom have supported us along the way. I will divulge on the good and the bad, the conflict and the resolution...and most importantly the top trainer tips on attaining a Bella Belly!

Warm regards,
Annie
annie@bellabellies.com

No comments:

Post a Comment