Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Our Mom's Meet-Up Group!

"A mother is not "born" in one dramatic, defining moment. A mother is someone who gradually emerges from the cumulative work of the many months (and years) that precede and follow the actual birth. Adjustment (is ongoing) takes place over a period of months through different stages."
-Lynn Bertman

I love this quote!

As parents it is often helpful to surround ourselves with warm, loving support. At some point the reality of parenthood may feel isolating and lonely. The idea of support and community is the foundation of our Mom's Group.


It is simply to gather, speak and be with one another! Ask questions of one another, brain storm, share stories and so much more! All mom's (with children of all ages) and mom's- to -be are welcome to join.

As the owner of Bella Bellies, there is so much I would love to do, but alas I find myself limited. But this group (free of charge) is something I hope to continue to support and nurture. With that said, I am always open to suggestions, ideas and feedback!

To find out more please go to: www.bellabellies.com and www.meetup.com/bellabellies.

No comments:

Post a Comment